Our Remodeling Process
- Upon scheduling a call or virtual meeting, you will be sent a remodeling questionnaire, which should be filled out and returned to us before the call or virtual meeting.
- During the call or virtual meeting, we will continue information gathering.
- In most cases, we will be able to provide preliminary and solid information during this meeting that will help confirm whether we can execute the project.
Estimate and Signature
- In this step, we will meet with you on-site to review the project. In some cases, more than one on-site meeting will be needed. Often, these meetings will include one or more specialists, such as an architect, engineer, or plumber, so that we can provide a comprehensive estimate.
- After the on-site meetings, we will review the remodeling process and create an estimate, which we will email to you.
- After signing the estimate, you will receive an email that provides a proposed project start date and schedules the preconstruction meeting, which will occur within approximately one week.
Preconstruction Meeting and Plan Development
- We will measure the space.
- We will introduce the Selection Sheet.
- We will tailor design services to accommodate your needs, such as floor plans, elevations, and 3D renderings that reflect both the existing conditions and the new design of your space(s).
- We will schedule appointments with our suppliers to select all finishes and fixtures. Accompanied appointments with our designer will be scheduled as needed.
Plan and Site Verification
- We will validate the project drawings and/or floor plans.
- We will validate your online portal with the Selection Sheet.
- We will finalize the selection of materials, fixtures, and color schemes for your project.
- We will manage the entire ordering, purchasing, and delivery process.
- By the start date, we will obtain the required permits and construction documentation.
- If necessary, a post-demo meeting will take place a few days after the start date.
- We will communicate with you throughout the project via the desired channels.
- We will examine fixtures and other items ordered to confirm they are in good condition.
- We will verify that drawings and plans are properly followed.
- Punch list documentation will be prepared and completed before final payment.
- We review the project after completion to ensure it reflects your vision.
Request a Quote
We’re always just a call away and happy to answer all your queries